This is another eLED project that converted from using 40 units of Philips 24W CFL bulb to eLED D2704C-02 (4.5W) and 10 units of 50W halogen to eLED 3W MR16.
Installed in Mid May 2012.
This are the statistics while using conventional 24W CFL.
- 2-3x bulb changes per month = RM20 x 3 = RM60.00
- Electricity bill per day = RM 18.00
- Bill per month = RM540.00
After changing to eLED bulbs except 35 units of track spot light still using 50W halogen.
- Zero bulb changes
- Electricity bill per week day = RM 6.50, Weekend (With spot light) = RM 10.00
- Bill per month = RM210.00
Below are the before and after photos that demonstrates improved brightness, light penetration and angle while saving 83% of electricity for each bulb.